Are you a creative person who is passionate about UI/UX?
Are you keen on designing websites for organizations like IOI Properties, Ajinomoto Malaysia, Cagamas Berhad, and more?
Are you driven, results-oriented, and a team player who likes to share new insight and strategies with the team?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, come and join our team as the leading web agency in Malaysia to make a change in the digital world!
What you’ll do:
- Design effective user journey, user interface, and responsive layout for CMS websites
- Create prototypes to communicate design strategies and design rationale
- Research and identify the latest creative trends and integrate them into websites to improve aesthetics and usability
- Participate in brainstorming and knowledge sharing sessions with the team & clients
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UI/UX design
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Strong time-management skills
- Proven portfolio of design projects.
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry
- Develop notable portfolio
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly colleagues and bosses